Join us on a private day trip from Zagreb to Slovenia to enjoy in a fairy tale atmosphere of Lake Bled and historical streets of Ljubljana.
Private Day Trip from Zagreb to Ljubljana and Lake Bled takes you to Slovenia, a small country of great natural and cultural significance. You will spend the day in the natural green environment of Lake Bled and surrounding cliffs and hills in the foothills of Julien Alps and exploring Slovenia’s capital city.BOOK NOW
- Full-day guided day trip from Zagreb to Lake Bled and Ljubljana
- Boat ride across Lake Bled and visit to Slovenia’s only island
- Drive up to Bled Castle to get the most beautiful views
- Stroll through Ljubljana, a city famous for beautiful architecture, cafes on the riverbank and green spaces
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- This is a private tour therefore departure and itinerary can be adapted according to your wishes and needs
- During the entire trip you will be accompanied by your private English-speaking guide and our customer support will be at your disposal prior and during the trip
- Tour includes border crossing so please don’t forget your passport
This is a private tour meaning you have your own private guide for the entire day and departure and itinerary can be adapted according to your wishes and needs.
Pickup at your accommodation in Zagreb
Time : 8:00 am
|We will start the trip in the morning hours with pickup at your accommodation in Zagreb and a pleasant 30 minute drive towards Slovenian boarder.
Time : 8:30 am
|Please don't forget your passports!
Boat ride on Lake Bled
Time : 10:00 am
|Our first stop is Lake Bled situated in the foothills of Julien Alps. You will take a traditional wooden boat across the lake to visit the magical island in the middle of the lake with the Church of the Assumption.
Time : 11:30 am
|After you return back to shore you can choose to go directly to Ljubljana or drive up to the Bled Castle. The oldest castle in Slovenia, with some parts dating back to 11th century, offers a breathtaking view over the lake and Alps in the background.
Drive from Lake Bled to Ljubljana
Time : 12:30 pm
|From Lake Bled we have around 45 minutes drive to Ljubljana, capital and largest city of Slovenia.
Time : 1:15 pm
|Roaming the streets of Ljubljana city centre you will witness unique blend of Baroque, Secession and Modernist architecture with medieval castle overlooking the city. You can take a short hike up to Ljubljana Castle, visit Tivoli Park and admire beautiful churches and city bridges.
Drive from Ljubljana to Zagreb
Time : 4:00 pm
|Once you are ready to leave Ljubljana you will have a two hour drive back to your accommodation in Zagreb.
Arrival to Zagreb
Time : 5:30 pm
- Private experienced English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Traditional boat ride on Lake Bled
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other than specified
PRICE PER PERSON:
2 persons – 1.285,00 HRK (~ 173 €)
3 persons – 920,00 HRK (~ 124 €)
4 persons – 800,00 HRK (~ 107 €)
5 persons – 755,00 HRK (~ 101 €)
6 persons – 665,00 HRK (~ 89 €)
7 persons – 600,00 HRK (~ 80 €)
8 persons – 555,00 HRK (~ 75 €)
9+ persons – on request
* The prices are fixed in Croatian Kuna. The exact price in euro/dollar or other currency is calculated on the day of booking according to the exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank
**All prices are per person