Terms & Conditions

General terms

Website www.mappingcroatia.com shall be accessible free of charge in any place to any user with an Internet connection. From the website user gets access to detailed information about services and a specific access to submit an enquiry. The user agrees to use the website in strict compliance with the intellectual property rights.

Terms and conditions of travelling with Mapping Croatia, Cromin Turistička Agencija determinate relation between travel organizer Cromin Turistička Agencija, vl. Tomislav Petrović, Petrovogorska 11, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 30011055938 (in further text Mapping Croatia) and person who undertakes journey (in further text Client)

Booking

A contract between Mapping Croatia and Client will exist once the Client has paid the deposit and we have issued our booking confirmation. The Client may be a physical person/traveler or a travel organization/tour operator, that is engaged in the organization of travel for third party and in that case these Terms & Conditions shall be applied in accordance with that fact in the part and extent in which they are applicable.

When Client makes a booking he/she guarantees that he/she has the authority to accept and do accepts on behalf of his/hers party the terms of this booking conditions and agrees on behalf of everyone travelling in his/her party to be bound by them. All bookings must be made by a person aged eighteen years or over. Where the booking is for more than one person, the first-named person aged eighteen years or over will be treated by us as the ‘lead name’ for the booking. The lead name will be responsible for making all payments due to us in accordance with our contract.
Prior notice for booking our services is usually 24 h if not stated otherwise.
Completion and submission of our Booking Form will be treated by us as confirmation that Client has read, understood and accepted these booking conditions.

After you complete the Booking Form we will shortly get back to you with further information.
During the service the Client is required to have the Booking Confirmation in paper form or in a form of electronic voucher and to present it upon the request to company representative or state officers.

Payments

The price of each tour is listed on this website while for custom tours you will be notified of the price at the time of booking (before deposit payment). Price quotations are subject to change without prior notice, until a booking has been confirmed. The price includes those services listed under the “Includes” and does not include those services listed under “Excludes”. The official currency in Croatia is Hrvatska kuna (HRK). The prices in other currencies are liable to exchange rate fluctuations.

If not stated otherwise, payment procedure for booking is as follows:

  1. One Day Tours
    • 30% deposit payment at the time of booking and the remaining 70% by the day of the service at the latest
  2. Multi-Day Tours
    • 30% deposit payment at the time of booking and the remaining 70% 30 days before the foreseen tour date at the latest

Services can be paid via PayPal* (price on the invoice will be in USD) or Bank transaction** (price on the invoice will be in HRK and EUR***).

* 6% surcharge applies to all PayPal payments

** bank transaction fees are paid by the guest

*** The fixed official exchange rate is set at 7,53450 HRK per 1 EUR

Bank transaction payment details:

Account holder: Cromin Turistička Agencija, vl. Tomislav Petrović

Address: Petrovogorska 11, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia

IBAN (International Bank Account Number):  HR37 2340 0091 1605 7041 9

SWIFT/BIC: PBZGHR2X

Bank name and address: Privredna Banka Zagreb, Radnička cesta 50, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

Cancellation policy

Cancellation by traveller

If you wish to cancel (all cancellations must be in writing) your booking the following cancellation charges will apply:

  1. One Day Trips
  • for cancellation 10 or more days prior to tour date – 0% of the total price
  • for cancellation 9 to 2 days prior to tour date – 30% of the total price
  • for cancellation 1 day prior to tour date or no show – 100% of the total price

2. Multi-Day Tours

  • for cancellation 30 or more days prior to tour date – 30% of the total price
  • for cancellation 29 to 15 days prior to tour date – 50% of the total price
  • for cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to tour date – 75% of the total price
  • for cancellation 7 or less days prior to tour date or for no show – 100% of the total price

Please have in mind that we deduct transaction fees from the total refund amount.

Client has the right to amend confirmed trip before departure with no charge in the event of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances (warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health or natural disasters) occurring at the holiday destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affecting the performance of the holiday or significantly affecting the transport arrangements to the destination. In these circumstances, Client can change the trip date to any other available date within 365 days from the initial trip date.  Please note that the right to change the date in these circumstances will only apply where the national authority (for example, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) has issued an official travel warning for the region to which you plan to travel.

Organizers right on cancellation

We reserve the right to cancel or change your booking in cases of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstance beyond our control.
Organizers reserve the right to alternate program for Client’s safety and comfort reasons in case of bad weather conditions, water levels, special events and similar. In case of itinerary alterations due to situations beyond our control we will offer the best possible alternative.

Complaints

You must inform us without undue delay of any failure to perform or improper performance of the services. Mapping Croatia/Cromin Turistička Agencija is obliged to make a written decision on the complaint within 20 days of the receipt of the complaint.

Passport & Visas

Client has to be in possession of a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.

Insurance in case of insolvency or bankruptcy and liability insurance

Mapping Croatia entered into an insurance contract with the insurance company Croatia osiguranje d.o. Vatroslava Jagića 33, Zagreb in the case of payment default or bankruptcy and for the damage caused to the Client by failure to meet obligations or by partially or inconsistently meeting the obligations.