Zagreb Walking Tour – The Best of Zagreb
Walk the lively streets of Croatia’s capital city in a company of your private local guide and learn about interesting history and legends, admire the beautiful architecture and soak up the everyday life of Zagreb.
Join us on a personalized walking tour and explore the streets and squares of Zagreb at your own pace in a company of a private guide. Guide will adjust the tour to your personal interests and provide local insight into Zagreb’s history and culture.
During the two-hour tour you will see all the major must-see sights in Zagreb including Ban Jelacic Square, Kaptol and the Cathedral, Dolac market, Tkalciceva Street, Bloody Bridge Street, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Square with Parliament building, Greek orthodox church, St. Catharine’s square, Lotrscak Tower, Ilica Street and take a ride in the shortest funicular in the world.
By the end of the tour, you’ll feel more comfortable making your way around the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.BOOK NOW
- Private walking tour of Zagreb
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
- Local insight into Zagreb’s history and culture
- Visit all Zagreb’s top sights
- Best way to get to know Zagreb in a limited amount of time
- Take a ride in the shortest funicular in Europe
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- This is a private tour for your group only with flexible starting time and meeting point (pick-up offered for hotels in the city center)
- Licensed English-speaking* tourist guide
- Zagreb funicular ride
*other languages on request
PRICE: from 450,00 HRK (~ 60 €) per group
* The prices are fixed in Croatian Kuna. The exact price in euro/dollar or other currency is calculated on the day of booking according to the exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank