Join us on a private trip to the region often called Zagreb’s vineyard and try some of the best Croatian wines, meet local winemakers and learn about their wines, enjoy in the breathtaking landscapes and walk through the picturesque city of Samobor!
Private Wine & Gastro Tour from Zagreb will take you to Plesivica – a famous Croatian wine region located 30 km southwest of Zagreb. You will enjoy in the finest selection of local wines complemented with the amazing landscape, hike to the old castle and walk through the charming city of Samobor.BOOK NOW
- Off-the-beaten-path wine tour from Zagreb
- Visit Plesivica wine region – home of some of the best white and sparkling wines in Croatia.
- Stop in two local wineries to taste famous Croatian wine and traditional homemade specials. Enjoy in a guided tour of the wine cellar accompanied by interesting stories of wine-growing tradition in this region
- Walk through the small town of Samobor with well-preserved 19th century charm and take a short hike up to the picturesque ruins of 13th century Samobor Castle
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- This is a private tour therefore departure and itinerary can be adapted according to your wishes and needs
- During the entire trip you will be accompanied by your private English-speaking guide and our customer support will be at your disposal prior and during the trip
This is a private tour meaning you have your own private guide for the entire day and departure and itinerary can be adapted according to your wishes and needs.
Pickup at your Accommodation in Zagreb
|Your private guide will pick you up at any hotel in Zagreb at the arranged time.
Sightseeing Walk in Samobor
|After one hour drive you arrive to Samobor famous for interesting culinary tradition and well-preserved 19th century charm. Walk through the city and take a short hike up to the picturesque ruins of 13th century Samobor Castle once owned by the most famous Croatian noble families.
Scenic Drive through Žumberak - Samobor Highlands Nature Park with Photo Stops
|Plesivica is famous for centuries-old tradition of wine-growing and making a wide selection of high-quality and renowned wines. Configuration of the terrain and the climate is ideal for the cultivation of grape making this region home to some of the best white and sparkling wines in Croatia.
Wine Tasting in Two famous Local Wineries
|Passing through the beautiful countryside we will stop in two local wineries to taste famous Croatian wine and traditional homemade specials. Our visit will include a guided tour of the wine cellar accompanied by interesting stories of wine-growing tradition in this region.
Drop-off at your Accommodation in Zagreb
- Private English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Wine tasting and traditional home-made delicacies (cheese, ham…) in two local wineries
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optinal)
- Lunch (optional)
PRICE PER PERSON:
2 persons – 1.182,50 HRK (~ 160 €)
3 persons – 888,50 HRK (~ 120 €)
4 persons – 820,00 HRK (~ 110 €)
5 persons – 785,00 HRK (~ 106 €)
6 persons – 705,00 HRK (~ 94 €)
7 persons – 648,00 HRK (~ 86 €)
8 persons – 605,00 HRK (~ 80 €)
9+ persons – on request
* The prices are fixed in Croatian Kuna. The exact price in euro/dollar or other currency is calculated on the day of booking according to the exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank
**All prices are per person